- PLEASE NOTE THAT BECAUSE OF COVID-19 WE ARE CURRENTLY HAVING ISSUES WITH SUPPLY. AS OF 17/2/2021 WE ARE OUT OF STOCK AND WE ARE EXPECTING NEW STOCK FROM 20/3/2021. WE ARE UNABLE TO CONTROL SHIPPING TIMES FROM THE USA. WE ARE TAKING BACKORDERS SO ORDERS WILL BE PROCESSED. THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE.
- The ToePro foot exercise platform has been designed to improve performance and recovery from injury by optimising exercises for the foot and ankle.
- It enables users to apply high forces to the muscles of the foot and leg whilst in their lengthened positions. Compared to conventional exercises, exercising lengthened muscles produces nearly fourfold increases in strength (see references in the ToePro article below).
- The surface of the ToePro allows ideal concentric (shortening) contraction of the muscles during the prescribed exercises whilst the soft surface also challenges the users balance, assisting with balance improvement.
- Increasing toe and arch strength is important for injuries like plantar fasciitis, metatarsal stress fractures and bunions, which are strongly correlated with foot weakness.
- The ToePro Foot Exercise Device is also useful for the prevention of falls in the elderly: every 1% increase in force generated beneath the big toe decreases a senior's risk of falling by 7% (see references in ToePro article).
- Invented, designed and produced by the author of the top selling biomechanics textbook Dr Thomas Michaud
Human Locomotion - Buy it Here!
- FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS!
- ORDER 5 or more AND RECEIVE A 20% DISCOUNT. TYPE "5" INTO COUPON BOX AT CHECKOUT!