Unfortunately we are currently out of stock of ToePros and we are not expecting deliveries until the 1st of August 2021. We are happy to take backorders for our next shipment. We apologise for the inconvenience.
- The ToePro foot exercise platform has been designed to improve performance and recovery from injury by optimising exercises for the foot and ankle.
- It enables users to apply high forces to the muscles of the foot and leg whilst in their lengthened positions. Compared to conventional exercises, exercising lengthened muscles produces nearly fourfold increases in strength (see references in the ToePro article below).
- The surface of the ToePro allows ideal concentric (shortening) contraction of the muscles during the prescribed exercises whilst the soft surface also challenges the users balance, assisting with balance improvement.
- Increasing toe and arch strength is important for injuries like plantar fasciitis, metatarsal stress fractures and bunions, which are strongly correlated with foot weakness.
- The ToePro Foot Exercise Device is also useful for the prevention of falls in the elderly: every 1% increase in force generated beneath the big toe decreases a senior's risk of falling by 7% (see references in ToePro article).
- Invented, designed and produced by the author of the top selling biomechanics textbook Dr Thomas Michaud
Human Locomotion - Buy it Here!
- FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS!
- ORDER 5 or more AND RECEIVE A 20% DISCOUNT. TYPE "5" INTO COUPON BOX AT CHECKOUT!